Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Making a note

Unbelievable. The new four-days-theory works. I was just having some spicy chicken&mushroom spring rolls and noodles with spicy garlic sauce watching Enchanted and enjoying myself. Last two hours of Wednesday left and I just got a text from Peter. He's abroad again, on a road trip with some camera crew. I can't make up my mind whether I'm amused or annoyed by the whole Peter situation.

Well, this was just a remark. Back to watching/listening true love and true beauty.

Love,

Passion

2 comments:

Cocaine Princess said...

"true love and true beauty."

Both fit like a hand in a glove.

Passion Fruit said...

I always cry silent tears when Robert starts singing to Giselle during the ball. It just hurts so much yet is incredibly beautiful.

I know some people would laugh about me crying over a 'typical Disney' but I really am an emotional person so going through all the pain and joy of different characters in different movies is so very common to me. It's not the movie that makes me cry, it's the story.